This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CeraVeSkincare #CollectiveBias
HOW TO GET SUMMER-READY SKIN (A TUTORIAL)
1.) Exfoliate! Now that it's almost sandals and shorts/skirts weather, you can use a simple home made or store bought sugar scrub to smooth your feet, legs, and elbows!
2.) Clear Up Your Face! Use the CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser (on your face) in the shower, and use the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for your arms, back, and chest. I absolutely love the fact that these are both gentle cleansers, and have hardly any scent.
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser: Removes dirt, oil and makeup as ceramides and hyaluronic acid moisturize, soften, and help repair the skin barrier·
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser: Removes dirt, oil and makeup while replenishing skin with ceramides·
3.) After the shower, pat your skin and face dry and apply a moisturizing cream. I like the pump style lid on the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. It's nice, not too oily, and eaves my skin incredibly silky smooth! I would recommend using this on arms and legs.
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream (below): Moisturizes and helps restore the protective skin barrier, with vital ceramides.
4.) Now that most of your body is smooth and hydrated, I will stress the importance of sunscreen!! The AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion (above) is a nice, unscented, lightweight option for daily use. You can wear it under makeup, too!
5.) Sunscreen For Your Body. This CeraVe Sunscreen (above) is SPF 50 - which is best when you will be in full sun, or if you want to increase the daily protection you are getting. And, I tried this on my face, and the Zinc is hardly there at all, and once you rub it in, it disappears.
- CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50: Provides broad spectrum, lightweight sun protection plus vital ceramides·
- CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion: Moisturizes and provides broad spectrum sun protection·
FIND THESE PRODUCTS...
And, an added bonus!! Three of the CeraVe products, mentioned in this post, are on Rollback (for only $9.97 each) at Walmart until 5/9/16
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
- Check out the whole line of CeraVe products here.
Find them in the sunscreen section, facial moisturizer section, and the face wash section. They may also have a few products in the lotion section.
MORE ABOUT CERAVE
- Developed with dermatologists, our mission is to provide advanced skincare products that do more than just moisturize the skin’s surface. CeraVe is the first and only brand to offer a full line of skin care products that contain an exclusive combination of three scientifically-identified vital ceramides. CeraVe products penetrate the skin’s surface, infuse it with moisture, and lock it in for truly long-lasting results and beautiful, healthy looking skin.
- The patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) technology used in CeraVe products releases key ingredients slowly over time, allowing them to absorb into the skin to hydrate and nourish, as well as help repair, restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier. This means that CeraVe products keep working to help restore and maintain the natural protective function of the skin barrier long after you apply them, up to 24 hours after application.
- Skin naturally contains ceramides. Over time, ceramides become depleted, leading to dry and irritated skin. CeraVe helps replenish the vital ceramides healthy skin needs. It's formulated with a unique combination of three ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II). Only CeraVe delivers ceramides through a patented, controlled-release technology that penetrates the skin's surface, to help rebuild the skin's protective barrier and lock in moisture all day.