Here is a super easy soup recipe, and requires 7 cans of soup and tomatoes, and a few other ingredients. It tastes amazing!
- 2 - 28 oz. cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 - 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 - 15 oz. can pinto beans
- 1 - 15 oz. can garbanzo beans (I used half the can in this recipe)
- 1 - 15 oz. can corn
- 1 - 15 oz. can sweet peas
- 1 or 2 - 32 oz. containers of beef broth - depends on how much broth you like in your soup.
- 1/2 Lb. bacon
- 1 medium yellow onion
1 Lb. ground beef
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, salt and seasoning to taste.
- sour cream and finely shredded cheese to top soup.
1.) In a large soup pot, begin to heat oil. Add chopped onions, bacon, ground beef, and salt/seasoning. Open and drain cans EXCEPT FOR TOMATOES - while you are waiting. Stir often.
2.) Once beef has browned, add in all 7 cans, and broth, and stir. everything together and add more seasoning. Taste as you go!
3.) Let simmer for about 30 minutes, and you're ready to serve! The house smelled amazing because of this soup!
4.) Serve with a dollop of sour cream and freshly grated parmesan cheese. Crackers would also be good!