#FlavorYourSpring with Nestlé® Coffee-mate® Creamers, and you'll be so happy with your Springtime creations! Imagine the all natural flavors of vanilla and pecan, with a touch of sweetness is added with honey.
These cookies taste like real pecans, and they're so light, crunchy, and delicious. They're in fact, very addictive too! You're going to love them! I loved how easy it was to infuse these cookies with pecan flavor thanks to the Coffee-mate® natural bliss® creamer without having to add pecan flour or chopped pecans.
· 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 cup/8 ounces)
· 1 cup confectioner's sugar (4 ounces by weight)
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 2 cups all-purpose flour (10 ounces by weight)
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 2 tbsp Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Creamer in Pecan
· 1 cup confectioners sugar
· 2 tbsp + 2 tsp Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Coffee Creamer in Pecan
· sprinkles + large star shaped icing tip
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the butter, confectioner’s sugar and vanilla in a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until it looks combined, light, and fluffy. Add the flour and salt, and mix until it’s crumbly and looks like it can’t be mixed more. Add the creamer, then keep mixing, and the dough should clump together after about 1 minute of mixing.
3. Place the dough into a pastry bag fitted with a very large star tip, and pipe onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Depending upon the size of your star shaped pastry tip, this will determine whether you can have 12 or 18 cookies per sheet. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
4. Let the cookies cool completely, and feel free to make yourself some icing with the confectioners sugar and creamer. I preferred to make my icing more of a glaze, so it's pretty thin, to allow the beauty of the shape of the cookie show through.
Use Spring or Easter colored sprinkles and candies to decorate your cookies if you like, and enjoy!