Wow, these turned out SO well! This was our first time cooking any bone-in chicken, and it went really well. I looked up various recipes, and once I realized you could just bread them (duh!), and then bake them, I would just do that!
12 Chicken Drumsticks
Seasoning To Taste
- Preheat oven to 425* F. Gather your ingredients. Cover a baking sheet in foil, then place a baking grid on top, and spray with non-stick spray. I guess this is also called a Cooling Grid, but I use it in the oven al the time!
- Find 3 separate dishes (shallow pyrex work well). In one each, place flour with salt and other seasonings, in the next one put your eggs with seasoning, and then in the last dish, mix up 1 1/2 C. breadcrumbs, and 1/2 C. freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Now, get your drumsticks onto one plate, and et ready to coat them. Coat your drumstick in flour, then in egg, then into the breadcrumbs. Place it on the grid, and make sure to place it towards the edge. These 12 drumsticks will fill the whole tray.
- Repeat this for each drumstick, flour, egg, and then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and enjoy1 These are amazing by themselves, or dipped in BBQ sauce or honey mustard. These reheat extremely well in my toaster oven, leave then in for about 10+ minutes at 350* F.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...