Learn how to create these unique and on-trend coasters. Make them as a gift, or make some for yourself!Read More
I'm so happy to bring you another amazing post today, incorporating the Curel® Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer. As the seasons change, humidity levels do too. This can mean going from 90% humidity, down to 50% in a matter of days here in southern Illinois, so it's best to get ahead of the game, and stay moisturized!
I also wanted to share a few tips on making your visitors and house guests feel right at home when visiting you! It's as simple as leaving fresh, new towels rolled up in a decorative basket. Also, provide guests with spa-like bath products, like the Curel® Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer. This is perfect for guests, because it smells amazing, and contains a water-activated moisturizer - perfect for any weather conditions. Another important tip is to help your guests stay hydrated (first with the Moisturizer, then with a welcoming array of fresh, chilled water, ready for them after their long travels. These are some ways you can add a touch of welcoming into your guests' experience while staying at your home.
I’m sharing #Curel® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER in my life as part of a Curél sponsored series for Socialstars™. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep my blog a beautiful place to showcase my work!
I also created this beautiful candle holder with a terrarrium I found at a craft store, white decorative sand, and a scented candle in a tin. I love how this turned out!! (see below)
Below, I used some flip-top bottle I found at a craft store, and this amazing, vintage glass bottle that a family member gave me. It's so pretty, and little touches like this will make your guests not have to even ask where they can find a glass - they will have everything they need some place in their room.
Learn More About The Moisturizer
Curél is debuting their new Hydra Therapy product which helps combat dry skin and helps you look your best during warmer weather and beyond! Be sure to check out Curél® on Facebook to get updates and to learn more.
Curel® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER is activated by water on freshly-showered skin and penetrates deeply into the surface to heal dryness
After showering, your skin cells expand, which provides an easy pathway for Curel® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER to penetrate into just showered skin, healing the moisture barrier where it counts and helping replenish skin’s ceramide levels
Curel® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER is not greasy or sticky and has powerful healing ingredients that restore the moisture barrier
Apply daily & experience the end of dry skin
I also love the colors I got to incorporate into this thoughtful set of images. The bright, white towels, rustic metal basket, white, decorative box with gold spots, the terrarium that features gold accents, and the pretty glass vases - the hints of metallics really shine nicely here. Love this color combo for a bathroom or guest room.
Have you gotten a chance to check out the Curel® Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer yet? Let me know in the comments below!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
I'm here today, with some tips about staying healthy and hydrated this summer! This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturalAmericanGoodness #CollectiveBias
This summer seems to be hotter than any other one I can remember in a long time! It is so incredibly important to stay hydrated when the temps rise, especially if you are going to be doing anything outside. Here are a few tips on staying hydrated while having fun outside this summer!
HOST AN IMPROMPTU FUN DAY AT A STATE PARK
I am lucky to live near Giant City State Park here in southern Illinois. I chose this as the perfect setting for my hydration station, which I think turned out so well! I had pretty much every picnic spot to choose from, so I went with a shaded spot near a pretty stream. This would be an amazing backdrop for a healthy-inspired gathering, when you are just wanting to enjoy the outdoors!
I always try to shop for fruits and other fresh ingredients at a health food-oriented store like Whole Foods whenever possible! They have the absolute freshest selection! I just love it all :)
TIPS FOR STAYING HEALTHY AND HYDRATED
- Provide guests with lots of water! Mountain Valley Spring Water comes in these awesome bottles, and lots of new flavors, so be sure to check them out! It's natural, American spring water. I also love being able to use small jars and adorable paper straws adds a whimsical touch.
- Offer lots of fruits (and veggies if you like). Arrange cherries, raspberries, strawberries, canned Mandarin oranges, chopped pineapple, kiwi, blueberries, and blackberries in a rainbow, and look at people flock to that fruit!
- Offer healthy and low-fat snacks like pretzels and low salt popcorn. I thought these cute cups would be perfect for hand held snacks (see above)!
- Get active! If you live somewhere it's not blazing hot, or if you can handle the heat, provide friends with activities to play like a soccer ball, volley ball, hula hoops, and jump ropes - games that will help them rekindle their inner child.
- Don't forget a few extra items like: bug spray, sunscreen, paper towels, utensils, fresh flowers, music of some sort, and lots of water!
Visit the Mountain Valley website to see the history of their beautiful bottles, here
Giant City State Park was the perfect setting for these photos! Now, let me tell you a bit more about Mountain Valley Water.
- Mountain Valley Spring Water rises naturally to the surface of the earth where it is bottled – untouched – since established in 1871
- Unique blend of minerals, providing a clean, crisp, refreshing taste revered by foodies and chefs alike.
- Mountain Valley Spring Water is also highly regarded for its ease on digestion. With a 7.8 ph, the naturally high alkalinity of Mountain Valley Spring Water helps offset the stress of modern acidic diets.
- Mountain Valley Water is sodium free, naturally ionized and rich in minerals.
- Mountain Valley's spring is an invaluable natural resource and is an ancient part of the Ouachita Mountains in Arkansas.
The water made for a perfect companion for just about any adventure around the park! Hiking, Horse Back Riding, and Scenic Drives are the best activities to do in Giant City.